Let’s be honest – filling associate dentist positions in Maine at your dental practice can be a challenge. While finding the right fit for your team can be challenging enough, the process of getting a candidate to walk through the office on their own is even more daunting. That’s why the experts at Workwell Management offer their advice on how to find the best fit for support staff at your office. In this post, they’ll expand on the best ways to find an associate dentist in Maine.
What Are The Best Ways To Find An Associate Dentist?
When searching for qualified dental professionals to add to your staff, there are a few common strategies that practices usually use to fill associate dentist positions in Maine, including:
- Hiring a headhunter with experience in recruiting healthcare talent.
- Work with a staffing firm to explore candidates.
- Post ads in your State Board newsletter.
- Reach out to dental schools in the area to inform their students that you have an open position.
- Rely on online recruiting services and firms.
- Post ads on Indeed, Monster, and other job boards.
- Recruit talent by posting your job opening on LinkedIn.
- Use dental focused Facebook groups or pages to spread the word that your practice is hiring.
- Set up a professional website to attract candidates and post your career opportunities there.
When you review the list above, you’ll see plenty of options that are doable, but that require three finite resources that few practice owners have a lot of: time, energy, and money. Using professional headhunters or staffing firms opens you up to exorbitant fees, and posting ad after ad yourself can be time consuming.
By partnering with Workwell Management, we can handle the recruiting side of HR in your practice and can screen applicants to help make the process easier. Although Human Resources management is just one of the offerings we have available to make your practice more successful, we’ve found this aspect to be one of the most valuable services we provide.
How Can Workwell Management Help Your Practice Grow?
Our firm is committed to the success of each and every practice that is a member of our team. We not only provide a full range of HR services like we mentioned before, we’re also dedicated to your growth with the following:
- IT & Tech Support
- Marketing & Advertising
- Insurance Processing & Claims Support
As a premier Dental Service Organization (DSO), our proven model of success is based on taking the administrative duties off the already full plates of our dental professionals, allowing them to focus on providing the best quality patient experience around. By letting associate dentists spend time doing what they love, we’ll increase the success of your practice.
Now that you know some of the strategies to find an associate dentist to add to your practice in Maine, and how you can save time, energy, and money by contacting Workwell Management for HR and recruiting services. We’ll handle the admin work and let you get back to the business of bright smiles.